Rules for children’s castles
Please be aware of the following rules for safe use of the equipment:
- This unit is designed for use by children, 14 years old and under only.
- The inflatable should be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the inflatable.
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using this inflatable.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments are allowed on or near the inflatable
- NO FACE PAINT, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable.
- No smoking or barbecues near the inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. To avoid injury try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
- Ensure the children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day please switch the fan off at the mains. Before doing so, please ensure all children are off the inflatable. If it rains please leave the inflatable inflated and please cover the electrics to avoid an electric shock.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as children could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off only.
- Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems or who suffers from a heart complaint uses the inflatable or anyone who is feeling unwell or suffering the effects of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS
- Ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- If strong winds are forecast then we reserve the right to cancel due to health and safety recommendations